COVID-19 Closures, Cancellations, and Altered Schedules
Board of Commissioners Committee of the Whole Canceled for March 19, 2020
Lapeer County Senior Centers - closed while schools are closed
Lapeer County Animal Control – Closed to the Public. Licenses sold/renewed online, by mail or drop box. Adoptions by appointment only. They will still be handling emergency calls.
MSU Extension is closed to the public but is available by phone at (810) 667-0341. Payments for 4-H Enrollment or events can be made by using a credit or debit card over the phone.
Lapeer County Friend of the Court
Lapeer County Clerk
Lapeer County Treasurer
Lapeer County Sheriff
Lapeer Register of Deeds
Lapeer County Road Commission
Closed to the public. Permits online or by appointment
Lapeer Prosecuting Attorney
Lapeer Veterans Affairs
Lapeer County Public Health Department
As we work to do what we can to keep our clients and staff safe during this challenging time, we have made some modifications to our services. As the situation changes we will update the list:
March 29, 2020 Update
As we work to do what we can to keep our clients and staff safe during this challenging time, we have made some modifications to our services.
The Lapeer County Health Department (Rich Building) is currently closed to the public.
- Congregate meal sites and Center activities – These centers are closed to activities at this time until further notice. As the situation improves we will post the reopen date. If you would like to request home delivered meals in the interim, please contact our Senior Programs office at 810-245-5866.
- In-home services are on hold except in unusual circumstances. Please contact the office if questions regarding a particular client or service.
Environmental Health (EH)
- As of 12:00 p.m. Thursday, March 19th, 2020, the front office of Environmental Health will be closed to the public. During this closure Environmental Health staff will be responding to urgent matters only such as, out of water situations, sewage exposure emergencies and foodborne illness investigations. During this closure the front office staff will be answering phone calls and voicemails and receiving payments for permits and services utilizing the drop box outside of the Environmental Health entrance. Applications are available on the website at lapeercountyweb.org . Please call 810-667-0392 for assistance. Thank you for your patience during this time.
AICC (Alcohol Information and Counseling Center)
- Group sessions are on hold at this time.
- Many of these services are being handled via phone. You may call 810-667-0243 for information on services available or to speak with a counselor.
Public Health Nursing Area Services – questions for this area, call 810-667-0448
- WIC – WIC is now able to provide their services remotely. Current clients will be contacted regarding appts. and benefits. NEW clients should phone for assistance with applying for benefits.
- Immunizations: No walk-in clinics are being held at this time.
- Face-to-face contacts will be very limited to those absolutely essential.
- All other programs, phone 810-667-0448 if questions